Some of my favorite pieces are:
- The yellow light fixture has been hanging out in my garage for years. I found it at an antique shop years ago and have been dying to hang it up.
- The fishing boat lamp is really cool. I found it for $10 on eBay!
- The curtain rod is an oar that I stained.
- My big splurge is the rocking chair. It is an authentic Eames rocker that I had made custom for the room. I'm thrilled to own such a beautiful piece of art.
- The storage shelf is actually a kitchen cart that I stripped down and stained. I added the rope detail on the side to make it more nautical.
- The ropes behind the crib are attached to dock cleats.
- The sailing artwork are actually photos that I've taken from two sailing trips we went on this year. Half are from the Great Salt Lake and the other half are from Cozumel.
- The mustard yellow dresser is a vintage piece my friend Meggie found for me and refinished. Check out her blog. She does amazing work.