Monday, January 12, 2009

We're Back

I've taken a bit of a blogging hiatus. I'll try to be a little more consisted from now on. I blame my lack of doing anything interesting on my first trimester which was pretty rough. I was so exhausted that going to work was about all I could handle. But I'm finally getting my energy back.

In celebration of feeling somewhat like myself again, Dave and I headed to Maui for a week. Here's a sneak peak at out our trip. I'll post more pictures and stories later this week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks green! I'm glad you had a wonderful time.

The Cardon's said...

you went with out us! Looks like so much fun! One day I am going to make it there. So glad you are starting to feel better. It is o wierd- when I was preggo with Cannon- I would get so nautious whenever the ligts would turn on or off- I always had to close my eyes for the transition- even now 4 months later- I still feel the same only not as bad when I think abouut it or do it. I have little things like that from Xander too- even movies I watched in the first tri- make me sick to watch now. Isn't that wierd?