Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Quantum Leap

I know, I know, I'm a dork. I found a station that is playing reruns of Quantum Leap. I remember mom and Russ staying up late on school nights watching this show in the late 80's. I vaguely remembered the plot and thought I'd give this drama another shot. Dave and I tivo'd the pilot episode and watched it last night. Of course it was 80's cheesy but I think I can get into it. In case you don't remember this gem, I'll give you the synopsis. Sam is part of a time traveling experiment that went awry. He leaps from one situational to the next only being able to move on when he fixes a problem in history. We see him as Sam but everyone around him sees him as the person whose shoes he is filling. I remember it gets a little strange when he is a woman.

If you have Comcast, Quantum Leap is playing on channel 16 (Ion television) at 8:00. Right after Mama's Family (chuckle chuckle).

2 comments:

Russ said...

Jealous! I haven't seen that show in years. Its kind of cool to go back and watch your favorite shows years later. Sarah and I just found Northern Exposure at the library so we've gotten back into that one. I haven't seen Quantum Leap around though.

Kimber Bowen said...

Ash, that is great I remember that show too! You will have to let me know how it goes getting back into series. Did Dave watch it growing up?