Monday, April 21, 2008

The waterfall is running

When we moved into our house 3 years ago our backyard was a disaster. There was over 2 tons of rocks cemented into little circular shrines. It was so overgrown that we had no idea what was back there.

After breaking up the cement and piling up the rocks we decided to build a waterfall. My dad was the mastermind behind the project. After three trips from Idaho we had a working waterfall. Dave and I took care of the sprinklers, grass and plants. So this is the final result. It feels so good to have it done.

4 comments:

Russ said...

Looks really nice. Wish I could come see it.

Melinda said...

You have done such a great job on improving that back yard!

Kimber Bowen said...

Ash it looks awesome!!! I need to come visit and see it again. You did a great job. I was showing dad and he said my name better be on that blog. I let him know that he was mentioned. Beautiful! Maybe in 10 years we will have a backyard with grass.

Anonymous said...

How much did you buy the pebbles in the bottom for? Did you end up paying 80 bucks for that half cubic yard or did you genius husband find a better deal for you....again....