Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My most disturbing cake yet

Tracy and Andre own a production company in New York. Last summer they created ads for Scion. You can view their ad below. They are fans of my cakes so I wanted to make them something unique as a "thank you" for letting us stay with them. I decided to make a Deviant from their film.

I made this cake right before we attempted to catch the red eye on Thursday night. It was a pain carrying in through security twice and on two long flights. Assembling it in the cab was hilarious though. I wanted to have it put together when we met Tracy at her office. I had to put the cake on the platter and attach the horns and ears. Because of the constant stopping hard and speeding up fast the cake was sliding everywhere. The cake miraculously arrived safely.



3 comments:

Kimber Bowen said...

That is one cool cake, I love it! Did Dave's cousin like it too? You are so talented!!!

Jamie said...

Can I just say that you are even more amazing than you were 10 years ago!!!! And your cakes Woah! I called your mom today, I've been thinking about you lots! Do you remember me?- Jamie (Baker) Bangerter.

Melinda said...

Such a great cake! I will definately need lessons from you once my classes are over!