Thursday, May 15, 2008

Step Right Up and Meet the Mets!

Dave and I are heading to New York this weekend to see a Yankees vs. Mets game. Dave wanted to see a game at Yankee Stadium before they build the new stadium. But the only way he wanted to see the Yankees play is if they were playing one of his favorite teams.

Dave's loved the Mets ever since he was a kid. And I love the Met's mascot. Mr. Met is one of my favorites next to the Phillies Fanatic and the Jazz Bear. Too bad he won't be there because I doubt they'd let him into Yankees Stadium. I guess will have to plan another trip to Shea Stadium.

I also think it's pretty cool that they have a theme song. I have this on my iPod.


1 comment:

Kimber Bowen said...

Ashley that sounds like a blast! You are so lucky that you get to travel so much. I hope you have a great time, can't wait to hear about it!